Interested in working for The Texan? Apply today.
Marketing and Media Manager
This person will:
- Manage and build marketing campaigns to ensure our message is reaching the correct audience as well as new, targeted markets.
- Build our brand, maintaining a consistent brand identity.
- Drive subscription sales and ensure monthly subscriber goals are met.
- Track company performance; identify ways to increase revenue.
- Effectively promote content to retain subscribers and bring in new ones.
- Oversee social media accounts.
- Manage website, media, and other relevant contractors.
Successful applicants will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- A compelling command of the English language and proficient copywriting skills.
- The ability to work effectively within time constraints and deadlines.
- The ability to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneously and professionally.
- The independence of a self-starter while still engaging in collaboration with a close-knit team.
- The willingness to move to Austin, Texas.
Preferred candidates will have a basic knowledge of:
- WordPress and plugins
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Social media best practices
- Facebook Advertising
- Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of php a plus
Interested parties should contact: Daniel Akeroyd — [email protected]