This episode is a compilation of interviews with the following Texas GOP grassroots leaders:
- Texas GOP Chairman Matt Rinaldi
- State Republican Executive Committee member Jill Glover
- Harris County GOP Chair Cindy Siegel
- Former state Sen. Don Huffines
- Sanctuary Cities for the Unborn Initiative founder Mark Lee Dickson
Disclosure: Unlike almost every other media outlet, The Texan is not beholden to any special interests, does not apply for any type of state or federal funding, and relies exclusively on its readers for financial support. If you’d like to become one of the people we’re financially accountable to, click here to subscribe.
Daniel Friend is the Marketing and Media Manager for The Texan. After graduating with a double-major in Political Science and Humanities, he wrote for The Texan as a reporter through June 2022. In his spare time, you're likely to find him working on The Testimony of Calvin Lewis, an Abolition of Man-inspired novel and theatrical podcast.