- A judge vacating Biden Administration Rules Allowing Transgender Bathroom Use and Child Gender Modification
- The Fifth Circuit ruling the Biden Administration’s ‘Pause’ on Federal Land Drilling May Continue
- The New York City Mayor Lashing Out as Texas Sends Thousands of Noncitizens to the Big Apple
- The GOP Focusing On Public Safety in Harris County ahead of November
- $21 Billion in Local Bonds on Ballots Across Texas
- 600,000 Illegal Immigrants Evading Capture at the Southern Border
- Houston ISD Challenging the Texas Education Agency in State Supreme Court over an Attempt to Oust the Board
- Wells Fargo Receiving a $5 Million State Grant to Build a $455 Million Campus in Irving
- San Antonio Firing the Police Officer Who Shot an Unarmed Teen After Mistaking His Identity
Got questions for the reporting team? Email [email protected] — they just might be answered on a future podcast.
Listen to the “Weekly Roundup” wherever you get your podcasts. If you like what you hear, subscribe and leave us a review.
Disclosure: Unlike almost every other media outlet, The Texan is not beholden to any special interests, does not apply for any type of state or federal funding, and relies exclusively on its readers for financial support. If you’d like to become one of the people we’re financially accountable to, click here to subscribe.
Daniel Friend is the Marketing and Media Manager for The Texan. After graduating with a double-major in Political Science and Humanities, he wrote for The Texan as a reporter through June 2022. In his spare time, you're likely to find him working on The Testimony of Calvin Lewis, an Abolition of Man-inspired novel and theatrical podcast.